Safe City is built by MinistryXR as a PSA initiative to help Malaysians like you and me stay safe and sane during this trying time.
While we try to duduk rumah as much as we can, we hope you enjoy exploring this web AR experience with educational and entertaining content for all ages.
We aim to keep the city alive with new and engaging content every day.
For collaboration, content sponsorship or general enquiries, feel free to contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
Mnstry Asia Sdn Bhd (“MXR”) appreciates your interest in its content and/or your visit to My Safe City website (this "Website"). By using and/or accessing this Website, you hereby agree to and accept the terms and conditions in this legal disclaimer. MXR may vary these terms and conditions at any time and your continued use and/or access of this Website constitutes your acceptance of the varied terms and conditions.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this Website.
1. Conditions of Access. By accessing this Website and using the materials made available on this Website by MXR, you agree, acknowledge and accept to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in this Website constitutes a solicitation. The information and materials including the terms and conditions in this Website may be modified, deleted or replaced from time to time and at any time at the discretion of MXR.
We do not warrant that this Website will always be accessible uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or free from computer virus or other invasive of damaging code. MXR is not liable in manner to you or to any person claiming though you whomsoever, for any losses, damages (direct or indirect), costs, liabilities, expenses, claims or demands resulting from any delays, inaccuracies or errors in the information or in its transmission.
2. Reproduction and Linking. To encourage a wider promotion and distribution of the content available on this Website but subject to Section 5 below, MXR would have no objection for users to disseminate or reproduce the materials or part of the materials on this Website, provided that MXR is duly acknowledged and that the re-dissemination or reproduction is for a non-commercial purpose (e.g. all related webpages should carry no advertisement of a commercial nature). Such consent is not however applicable to materials produced by other organizations or websites, which own the copyrights.
Users who link from this Website to websites provided by other organizations shall be aware that the information on those websites has been compiled and issued by those organizations. MXR accepts no responsibility for the contents of any website to which a hypertext link from this Website establishes and shall not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, infringement of copyrights) arising out of the use of or inability to use this Website.
3. Accuracy of this Website. While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this Web site and every effort made, the accuracy of information mentioned in this Website are subjected to changes and differences. We shall not be liable for any errors or omissions that may remain and any losses or inconveniences incurred as a result of such changes or differences.
This Website may contain inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors. These will be corrected at MXR’s discretion, as they are found. The information on this Website is updated regularly, but inaccuracies may remain or occur where changes occur between updates. MXR excludes any obligation or responsibility for this content.
Part of this Website contains materials are contributed by other organizations. MXR shall not be responsible for any error, omission or misrepresentation in such materials.
4. Third Party Promotions (if any). While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of this Website, the accuracy of promotions and promo codes mentioned in this Website are subjected to changes and differences. In the event of any discrepancies between the promo codes mentioned here and actual promotion offered, the vendors' or suppliers’ promotions shall be taken as the final accurate version. We shall not be liable for any losses or inconveniences incurred as a result of such changes or differences. We shall not be responsible for mediating such disputes between the vendors and the customers or any other parties.
5. Intellectual Property Rights. No part of this Website shall be reproduced for any commercial purposes without the permission from MXR. The content, text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this Website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites. This Website may contain images or content whose copyrights are owned by or whose moral rights are attributable to third parties.
All terms mentioned in this Website that are known to be registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of MXR and their respective owners (for third party marks). For third party marks, MXR cannot attest to the accuracy of this information. Use of a term in this Website should not be regarded as affecting the validity of any registered trademark, trademark, or service mark. Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks and service marks (whether registered, unregistered or pending registration) on this Website are owned or licensed by, or to, MXR and its group of companies; including marks, names, logos, symbols and emblems.
No patent liability is assumed with respect to the information contained herein.
MXR has sought to achieve an innovative and informative website. However, you also need to understand that MXR must protect its intellectual property rights, including without limitation its copyright and trademarks (whether or not the foregoing rights are registered, unregistered or pending registration). Accordingly, please appreciate that no licence or right of any kind whatsoever to use the intellectual property rights of MXR and/or its group of companies or the intellectual property rights of third parties have been granted by this Website.
6. Warranties and Liabilities. This Website (including the services, information and content therein) is provided on an "as is" basis and to the fullest extent permitted by law is without warranty of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for use, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement of third party rights. In addition, any warranties, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, in relation to use, access, operation, availability, continuity or non-interruption of this Website are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. While the information and content on this Website is believed to be accurate, it may contain errors or inaccuracies. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will MXR be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation economic loss, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive, general or special damages) suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity, howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence, or any other legal theory, and whether or not MXR is advised of the possibility of such damages, in connection with or as a result of this Website, including but not limited to the following:
(a) use and/or access (or inability or delay in the use and/or access) of this Website;
(b) any content or information made available on this Website (including any errors, omissions or inaccuracies thereof);
(c) any content or information made available on this Website infringes the rights of any third party,
(d) any intrusion or any attack by any person, hardware, software, virus, trojan horse, worm, malware and/or macros or other harmful components arising from any use and/or access of this Website;
(e) any websites (including the content therein) maintained by third parties, which are accessible via a link from or to this Website; and/or
(f) any unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmission or data.
In addition, MXR is not responsible for the contents of websites that are maintained by third parties and therefore shall not be liable or responsible for any links from this Website to other websites.
7. Severance If any provision of this legal disclaimer is held to be illegal or invalid under present or future laws or regulations effective and applicable, such provision shall be fully severable and this legal disclaimer shall be construed as if such illegal or invalid provision had never comprised a part of this legal disclaimer and the remaining provisions of this legal disclaimer shall remain in full force and effect and shall not be affected by the illegal or invalid provision or by its severance from this legal disclaimer.
8. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify MXR its subsidiaries, affiliates or licensor harmless from any claim or demand including solicitors’ fees made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of this website, violation of any of these terms and conditions.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This legal disclaimer shall be deemed to be made in Malaysia and shall for all intents and purposes be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Any disputes will be resolved in the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malaysia. MXR is at liberty to proceed against you in the courts of any other country where jurisdiction may be established.
Donate money to supply face masks to Peninsular Malaysia hospitals.